Nissan Commonwealth in partnership with Nissan Motors Philippines Incorporated formally opened its doors on August 5, 1996. Guided by the principles of service excellence of the prestigious Esjay Auto Group (formerly Sunny Motors), it effectively elevated itself to be amongst the most multi awarded Nissan Dealerships as evidenced in its numerous awards namely:
- Grand Prix Teleperformance International gives the Gold Award for the Automotive Industry in recognition of its Outstanding Customer Service in 1999
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction in 2002
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth with Excellence in Vehicle Sales in 2003
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth with Excellence in Vehicle Sales
- And the much coveted UMC Dealer of the Year award for 3 consecutive years in 2002, 2003 and 2004
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth for Outstanding Performance in NSSW Sales and Service and Outstanding Performance in Customer Service Satisfaction (CSI) in 2005
- NMPI awards Nissan Commonwealth as Best in Dealer Facilities and the Most Improved Dealership in Vehicle Sales Operations in 2006
- NCW was recognized not only in the Philippines but globally when in 2005 Nissan Global awards recognizes Nissan Commonwealth for Outstanding Performance in Customer Satisfaction.
In 2008, Nissan Commonwealth optimized its operations, though much modest in scale, Nissan Commonwealth still managed to perform outstandingly
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth for Customer Satisfaction Excellence in 2008
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth Performance and Impact Dealer – Vehicle Sales in 2009
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth as the Most Improved Dealership in Vehicle Sales Operations in 2010
Committed to continuous improvement, In 2011, Nissan Commonwealth took the initiative to upgrade its facilities, including renovating its showroom and modernizing its After Sales Facilities. This timely milestone coincided with a renewed partnership with Nissan Motor Philippines Incorporated.
With a renewed vigor, Nissan Commonwealth has again proven dedication to sales and service excellence by winning the following:
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth for 2012 Best in Service Training
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth for 2012 Best in Service Key Performance Indices Award
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth for 2012 Best in Service Operations – Champion
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth for 2012 Individual Excellence in Vehicle Sales – 2nd Runner Up
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth for 2012 Excellence in Sales Operations – 1st Runner-Up
- UMC awards Nissan Commonwealth for 2012 Dealer of the Year Excellence in Overall Dealership Performance (Metro Manila) – Champion
In 2013, major reorganization and strategic merging was made giving birth to a stronger Nissan Philippines Incorporated. With a refreshed model lineup, renewed interest in the Nissan brand came in strengthened vehicle sales. Nissan Commonwealth again made its might by winning the following:
- NPI awards Nissan Commonwealth for 2015 Excellence in Vehicle Sales Operations
- NPI awards Nissan Commonwealth Champion in the Nissan Service Skills Competition
Helping bringing the Nissan Brand closer to our customers, in 2016, the very first Satellite Office of Nissan Commonwealth opened in SM Fairview.
Guided by our Vision to become the Nissan Dealer of Choice in the Philippines, we unceasingly dedicate to deliver World Class Nissan Products and First Class Service that is effective, efficient and reliable with an unwavering to Customer Delight and Excellence.